ABOUT THE GOVERNING BOARD
The Camp School Governing Board has three core functions in relation to the school:
- ensuring clarity of vision, ethos and strategic direction;
- holding the headteacher to account for the educational performance of the school and its pupils, and the effective and efficient performance management of staff; and
- overseeing the financial performance of the school and making sure its money is well spent.
To fulfil these roles the Governing Board meets as a whole, as part of designated sub-committees and with school staff on a regular basis. Currently the governing body is constituted of the Head Teacher, one member of staff, four parent governors, three co-opted governors, one local authority governor and two Associate Members including the Deputy Head. The standard term for all Governing Board members is 4 years. Parent Governors are elected through a ballot by other parents and carers of children at the school
MEMBERS OF THE GOVERNING BOARD
- Sharon Barton (Head Teacher)
- Louise Larkins (Chair of Governors)
- Olivia Helm (Vice-Chair of Governors)
- Liz Cooper (Parent Governor)
- Vignas Gunasegaran (Co-opted Governor)
- Bridget Tinson (Co-opted Governor)
- Ekaterina Lebedeva (co-opted governor)
- Danny Macro (Parent Governor)
- Robert Wootton (Staff Governor)
- Hollie Rendall (Parent Governor)
- Rachel Rowe (Deputy Head Teacher)
- Pritam Vekaria
- Information about Governing Board members, associates, and their roles, business interests and attendance can be found here.
- Newsletter from the Governing Board can be found on our Letters Home and Newsletters page.
- If you would like to contact any member of the Governing Board, please speak to the School Office who will put you in touch with them.
- You are welcome to request copies of the minutes of Governing Board Meetings from the School Office. These are free of charge.