The Camp School Governing Body has three roles in relation to the school:
- To be strategic
- To act as a critical friend
- To be accountable
Please click here to read the Annual Governors’ Newsletter.
To fulfil these roles the Governing Body meets as a whole, as part of designated sub-committees and with school staff on a regular basis.
Currently the governing body is constituted of the Head Teacher, one member of staff, four parent governors, three community governors, and the Deputy Head and Assistant Head Teachers as Associate Members.
The standard term for all Governing Body members is 4 years. Parent Governors are elected through a ballot by other Parents and Carers of children at the school.
The members of the governing body are listed below:
- Tim Powell (Co-opted Governor, Chair)
- Judy Robinson (Co-opted Governor, Vice Chair)
- Sharon Barton (Head Teacher)
- Gavin Bostock (Parent Governor)
- Sharon Freeman (Parent Governor)
- Helen Harden (Co-opted Governor)
- Huong Hauduc (Co-opted Governor)
- Alison Holliday (Staff Governor)
- Louise Larkins (Parent Governor)
- Jennifer Mitchell (Parent Governor)
- Ruth Rose (Assistant Head, Associate Member)
- Rachel Rowe (Deputy Head Teacher, Associate Member)
If you would like to contact any member of the Governing Body, please speak to the School Office who will put you in touch with them.
Minutes of Governing Body Meetings are also available from the School Office.